Download the Guide to the MEAL DPro
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Guide (A Guide to the MEAL DPro) provides an introductory, independent exploration of MEAL within the context of the development and relief sector. The MEAL DPro initiative is designed for and by leaders in the international relief and development sector. It is intended for an audience that includes:
· Project Managers and team members who support MEAL in projects;
· Entry-level MEAL specialists who are new to their positions;
· Development and relief sector professionals who intend to establish a shared culture of MEAL in their programs;
· Students who are interested in developing a career in the development sector or project management;
· Consultants/contract staff operating in the development and relief sector.
Generous funding and support for the creation of the Guide was provided by Catholic Relief Services, Humentum, and the Humanitarian Leadership Academy.
Once you submit the form, you will be redirected back to the page to download your PDF.