CORONAVIRUS MORTGAGE FORBEARANCE PLAN REQUEST FORM
If you are a Banner Bank client and the pandemic has caused financial difficulties that will prevent you from paying your regular mortgage payment, we are here to help.
If you can continue making your mortgage payments, you should do so. However, if the pandemic has caused financial difficulties that will prevent you from paying your regular mortgage, you can complete this request form for Banner Bank’s Coronavirus Forbearance Plan.
- If your hardship is due to the pandemic, you may have the option to temporarily pause or reduce your mortgage payments for up 180 days, which may be extended for an additional period of 180 days by request.
- This forbearance plan does not forgive or waive payments. After the forbearance period is over, the unpaid payments will need to be repaid. Be assured that we will work with you to find an affordable payment solution.
- No late fees, penalties or additional interest will be added to the account during the forbearance period.
- Enrollment will not adversely affect your credit report. We will not be reporting the delinquency status or the entry into a forbearance plan to credit reporting agencies during the term of the forbearance plan.
- While your forbearance is active, you are unlikely to qualify for a refinance on your home loan.
Please fill out this form completely and review your information for accuracy prior to submitting.
bannerbank.com | Member FDIC