Get a FIRST LOOK at 2019 Individual Medicare plans
We’re pleased to provide you with a first look at our 2019 Individual Medicare (MA/MAPD, PDP) products and service areas,* which are pending government approval.
This year, our 2019 First Look is completely digital – so you can easily access the market information that matters most to you. Just go to https://firstlook.aetna.com and use your Producer World username and password to login. If you need access to Producer World, just follow prompts to register.
|*IMPORTANT: Aetna’s First Look is for producer-use only. It’s confidential and proprietary. Plan designs and service areas described on the 2019 First Look site are pending government approval and are therefore subject to change. Distribution to consumers, other insurers or any other person or company is strictly prohibited and may be grounds for termination of your agreement with Aetna. |
- 2019 is our biggest expansion year ever. Our MA/MAPD plans will spread into 358 new counties
- We’re enhancing dental, vision and hearing benefits on many plans
- We’re adding the traveler-friendly “Explorer” benefit in 15 new states
- Simplified PDP portfolio: We’re offering three PDPs in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
- Aetna Medicare Rx® Saver, our basic plan, is expected to remain below the low-income subsidy benchmark in 49 states, offering affordable cost sharing for prescription drugs.
- Aetna Medicare Rx® Select, our low premium plan with $0 Tier 1 and gap coverage, is expanding to all 50 states and D.C. for 2019 — and will be adding mail-order delivery to its network.
- Aetna Medicare Rx® Value Plus offers a robust formulary coverage, $0 deductible, low cost sharing and gap coverage.
Ready to check out the 2019 First look?
Just go to https://firstlook.aetna.com and login with your Producer World username and password.
We look forward to working with
If you have any questions, please contact your local Aetna Medicare Broker Manager. Or contact the Aetna Medicare Broker Services Department at 1-866-714-9301, 8 am to 8 pm ET.
|Aetna is the brand name used for products and services provided by one or more of the Aetna group of subsidiary companies, including Aetna Life Insurance and its affiliates (Aetna). |
Prior to engaging in the sale of Aetna or Coventry Medicare products, producers must be ready to sell, which means certified, contracted, licensed in the applicable states, and appointed by Aetna in accordance with state law. As permitted in certain states, Aetna will order appointments after the first sale. This communication is intended for use by brokers only and is not intended for distribution to Medicare beneficiaries. Any publication or distribution of this communication to unauthorized recipients without Aetna’s approval is prohibited.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
We are located at 151 Farmington Ave, Hartford, Connecticut 06156.
©2018 Aetna Inc.