Check out the new, improved Aetna producer certification site
The Aetna producer certification has a new look with improved performance and navigation. Plus, it's now 100% compatible with your mobile devices.
What you need to know
- As a best practice, you'll want to access the new site using a Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge browser.
- The first time you log in to the new site, you'll need to reset your password.
How to reset your password
- Visit the Aetna Certification Portal at https://aetna.cmpsystem.com/.
- Click on the Forgot Your Password? link.
- Enter either your NPN/username or your email address to request a password reset email
- If you don't receive your password reset email, be sure to check your spam or junk mail folder before calling the Broker Services Department. It may have been sent there by accident.
- After you log in, make sure your profile information is up-to-date. We validate your NPN and profile information with NIPR. So, you'll want to make sure you keep your information up-to-date with NIPR, too.